Terms And Conditions
Necessary to keep you and us happy :)
If you use the wahapar service or wahapar.com, you agree to these terms and conditions
1) Wahapar serviceThe wahapar service is a transaction, information and communication service available to authorized users who access wahapar.com, wahapar.com currently provides a platform for users to interact, and may in the future provide additional shopping and related services
a) Pricing All the products which are listed, pricing will depend on the store/business/online seller hereinafter referred to as business who runs that store account on our platform, and changes made by the store owner will reflect on the site, but we still encourage our users to check with the business about the pricing of the products
b) Cancellation policy Please note : If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any user or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and users and would deny access to them or cancel any activity they have in our platform.
2) Property Rights
a) Copyright All content on wahapar.com including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of wahapar.com, Supply Links ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, or its content providers. wahapar.com authorizes you to view and copy for the sole purpose of using services with wahapar.com for your personal use, provided that you preserve and copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on wahapar.com, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purpose, without the prior written permission of wahapar.com is stricly prohibited. wahapar.com reserves the rights to revoke the authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice from wahapar.com
b) Trademarks "wahapar", "wahapar.com", all wahapar.com logos, and all titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of wahapar.com or otherwise proprietary of wahapar.com and may not be used by you for any reason other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. All others trademarks, service marks, product name and company names or logos appearing on wahapar.com are the property of their respective owners.
4) Legal and Miscellaneous These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter here of and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The clauses as above shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
a) Arbitration If any dispute arises between you and wahapar.com during your use of the website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and Terms and Conditions the dispute shall be first referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by wahapar.com. The place of arbitration shall be Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the Hindi Language.
b) Applicable law This site is created and controlled by wahapar.com. The laws of India shall apply and court in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. wahapar.com reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without informing to the users of the service/website of wahapar.com. Users are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained herein.
5) Your Account You agree to provide wahapar.com with accurate and complete information as required by registration for the wahapar Service ("User registration"), including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number and promptly to notify wahapar.com of any change in your user registration data at email@example.com. Upon registration, your email mobile number and password will allow you to access the wahapar Service. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You will be asked to create a password when you set up an account with us. You will be solely responsible for all activities that occur on your account, so please ensure that you keep your password confidential and do not disclose it to anyone else. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately by contacting us. All personal information you provide us with or that We obtain will be handled by wahapar.com as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to wahapar.com and Tie tail and will not be shared with other third parties.
7) wahapar.com may at any time change any of the terms of this Agreement but not limited to, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the wahapar Service. so please check them periodically, as all changes will be binding on you provided that you use the website after they have been made. If wahapar.com makes material changes to this Agreement, wahapar.com will provide notice to you in a manner provided in this Agreement. Your use of the wahapar Service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. wahapar.com may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the wahapar Service without prior notice to you. Price and availability of products will depend on business to change without notice. They reserve the right to correct online pricing errors. In such event, they reserve the right to correct the pricing error. They will contact you in such circumstances. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your wahapar Service and terminate this Agreement.
8) Indemniﬁcation You agree to defend, indemnify and hold wahapar.com and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of
- the content you submit, post or transmit via the Website or
- Your use or misuse of the Website or
9) Termination We reserve the right to decline a new user registration or suspend or cancel a user account at any time at our sole discretion, for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate your wahapar Service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in a manner provided in this Agreement which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date speciﬁed in the notice. wahapar.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms. lf you or wahapar.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, wahapar.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and wahapar.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already used till the time termination by either party whatsoever.
10) Availability of website We endeavor to ensure the Website is available 24 hours a day, but occasionally your access to the Website may be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We aim to provide the best service possible, but do not guarantee that the Website will be fault or error free. If you detect a fault, please contact us and we will endeavor to correct the fault as quickly as we can.
11) Our liability We try to ensure that all material included on the Website is correct and of high quality. However, the Website is provided by us on an "as is" basis without any warranties or guarantees. We do not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. we shall not be liable for
- any viruses or other disabling features that affect you access to or use of the Website
- incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- delays or failures which you may experience whilst conducting any transactions on the Website
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website, or the inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements
- consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of proﬁts, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
12) Intellectual properties The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us or our licensors.
c) Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at store owner discretion We encourage customers to double check it.
1) INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE General Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as posting comments, participating in the blog forums, and in order to submit ideas and participate in competitions. wahapar.com collects personal information when you register with wahapar.com, when you visit the Website, when you access certain area where user account is necessary, or any time you provide information to wahapar.com about yourself. wahapar.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. wahapar.com automatically receives and records other non-personally—identifying information ("Non—Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with wahapar.com, for example, your IP address, wahapar.com cookie information, and the pages you visit. wahapar.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Registration In order to participate on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the registration form and require you to create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name,email,mobile,mailing address). We will use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. When you register with wahapar.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. You have the option to provide demographic information (such as gender, birth date and general location) to us; we encourage you to submit this information to so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identiﬁable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
If you use a blog on www.wahapar.com you should be aware that any personally identifiable Information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these blogs, and could be used to send you unsolicited message. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these blogs.
When we post users news and/or events on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the news and/or event to post their name along with their news and/or event.
3) CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose. But we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on wahapar.com, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account proﬁle page or by emailing our customer support atWe will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
This page was last modified on September 08, 2016
1) Where can I contact for any assistance?
For any sort of assistance you can mail us ator you can call us at
2) How soon will my order by delivered?
Your order delivery will depend on the business, if he has home delivery service, otherwise you'll have to follow their instructions
3) How can i cancel my order?
Please make sure you are not spamming our server and not wasting business time by placing a fraud order, and if you think you have to cancel it please inform business about it by yourself
4) What is procedure of payment?
Right now payment depends between users or whatever suits them, as we don't handle any payment.